Pay it Forward Handmade
I heard about this from Laura Babb and sounds alot of crafty fun! For your free crafty gift and to join in the fun just follow the instructions below!
All I have to do is offer three bloggers the chance to recieve something handmade from me.
Here are the rules (which I pinched from Laura's blog!)
1. You have to have a blog.
2. I will make a little something for the first 3 blog owners who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and I will make it and send it to you some time during the next 365 days after you have commented.
3. Make sure you let me know your email address, so that I can get your contact details.
4. To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog. It doesn’t matter what you give, as long as it is handmade by you!
5. Once you comment here, you need to post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going – you can just copy the rules from me and please include the Pay It Forward badge in your post. Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!
6. Follow my blog. (Thank you!)
Thanks and it could be you getting free goodies! Pay it forward!