I kind of feel like I'm crashing someone else party when it comes to Thanksgiving not being American but I figure taking some time out to think about all the things I'm thankful for in my life can only be a good thing! Heres a little list of things that warms me up inside:
- Family - They say you can't choose your family but I'd choose mine if I could! We're very close, speak our minds and get into regular "debates" and most importantly we're always there for each other.
- Friends - I've got an amazing group of friends and as I've got older I've come to appreciate them more. I treasure my friends, I'm truly lucky to have them!
- Bellamy the dog - he's my little fury friend who's always up for a cuddle.
- Working for myself - I love designing and making jewellery from my little home office. Theres a lot of late nights and sacrifices made but it means I get to look after my daughter full time and work with some amazing talented people.
- The little things - popping out for a coffee when I fancy, taking a afternoon walk in the sunshine, watching episodes of The Office on netflix, enjoying a long bath. Its these little luxuries that brighten my day.
- My customers - without their love and support my business wouldn't be where it is today and theres nothing like seeing their pictures of them wearing my jewellery!
I'm so thankful for all these things and I wanted to give little something back to my I Love Crafty customers so today I'm giving free shipping on all orders (world wide too) with the code: "THANKSFREESHIPPING"